Keynote Speaker addressing the Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors (BHGLAAR) on Monday, March 8th, 2010 (12pm-3pm) at a luncheon commemorating International Women's Day at the Radisson Culver City. The title of the presentation is “Brand Your Brand.” To learn more, continue reading.
BHGLAAR Members Click Here to Register
Non-Members Click Here to Register
Dr. Arlene Barro, a UCLA Ph.D., is an author, talk show host and CEO who will be the Keynote Speaker at the BHGLAAR luncheon commemorating International Women’s Day on Monday, March 6th. In her own career Dr. Barro has had a history of firsts in which she has set the standard over and over again. Notably, she wrote the pioneering research monograph on measuring physician performance which changed the course of medical education. She was the first woman in the United States to become a dean in a medical school. Click here to learn more about Dr. Barro.
In her Keynote Address, “Brand Your Brand” Dr. Barro will share her success secrets, the subject of her book WIN Without Competing!, nominated for a business book award, and her talk show WIN Without Competing!, featured on BlogTalkRadio which attracts more than 5.5 million monthly listeners.
Incorporating data from the “2009 Survey of California Home Buyers,” Dr. Barro, implementing her unique Right Fit Method, will demonstrate how to use specific strategies to brand your brand including:
• Shape Your Brand by mastering the match using Blended Blueprints.
• Sell Your Brand by broadcasting using Pick, Probe and Pitch.
• Share Your Brand by Managing the Process, making you in charge.
When you brand your brand using the Right Fit Method, you will:
• Figure out the Right Fits
• Broadcast to potential clients why you will be the one Right Fit agent in all interactions – phone, email, in-person – to match their expectations.
• Communicate at the beginning of new client relationships a scheduled plan for timely communications by phone and email so that clients view you as thinking about them.
• Select Right Fit clients to reduce the risk of wasting time on Wrong Fits.
• Reduce time spent with clients by narrowing down Right Fit homes to show them.
• Close the deals faster by showing them Right Fit homes quickly.
• Aggressively represent your clients by pitching creatively to satisfy their needs.
• Manage buyer, seller, agent, lender and escrow relationships to avoid surprises.
The ultimate goal is to demonstrate that you are not just the Right Fit agent but the Flawless Fit. The results: close deals faster, maintain clients, and increase referrals. It’s all up to you!
The Radisson Culver City is located at 6161 West Centinela Avenue, Culver City 90230. The discounted parking rate is $5.00.
To contact Dr. Arlene directly, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her direct line 310-441-5305.