Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rate Your Brand: Zero to Ten


Rate Your Brand:
Zero to Ten


To succeed in growing your business or accelerating your career success, you must have a recognizable brand. Do YOU? Let's find out.
 
On my July 11th WIN Without Competing! radio show, I dispel branding myths and discuss my branding strategies. Using my Branding Rating Scale, I give you the opportunity to quickly evaluate your brand on a scale from zero to ten. 

I recommend that you listen to that show right now to find out whether you have a brand. And if you do, the extent to which it is recognizable.

If you have no brand, a buried brand, or a barren brand, you need to create a visible brand. I will show you how. Email or call me at 310-443-4277 for personalized branding information!
A Conversation with Dr. Arlene

Arrange a 45-minute or 60-minute conversation with Dr. Arlene to discuss her business or job search strategies including Create and Implement the Right Fit Blueprint, Interview without Resume or Introduction and to master the mindset of Manage the Process and the Pick, Probe, and Pitch broadcast. And of course, you must Master the Number ONE Blockbuster Business and Career Strategy for 2012! 

To arrange your conversation, call Dr. Arlene at 310-443-4277. You will receive her book WIN Without Competing!: Career Success the Right Fit Way. The appointment must be arranged on or before July 20th and take place before July 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment