Thursday, May 17, 2012

Unique Interview Strategies that Work: Your ISIQ is?

Unique Interview Strategies
that Work
Your Interview IQ? (ISIQ) is?

In WIN Without Competing! I presented unique interview strategies that work. I teach these strategies on my radio show, to coaching clients, and at seminars. Constantly creating, I am always expanding my toolbox of interview techniques. Why? A job interview is a highly complex interaction which could lead to a transaction. To succeed in capturing a position, YOU must master my strategies to convince the employer to hire you. The desired result: a successful transaction!

The Lost Art
of Talking
I spend a lot of time talking with people of all ages. I have observed that for many, talking is difficult. If talking does not come easily to YOU, it will be difficult to carry on a conversation at an interview. If I have described you, make an effort to engage in more conversations. This will help you to prepare yourself to learn my interview strategies.
Eager to learn my
Unique Interview Strategies?
At 5pm PT, listen to my Wednesday, May 23rd radio show
And of course, be sure to take my ISIQ Quiz.
To discuss your job interview strategy needs, call Dr. Arlene, your
at 310-443-4277
 

A Conversation with Dr. Arlene
Arrange a 45-minute or 60-minute conversation with Dr. Arlene to discuss her business or job search strategies including Create and Implement the Right Fit Blueprint, Interview without Resume or Introduction and to master the mindset of Manage the Process and the Pick, Probe, and Pitch broadcast. And of course, you must Master the Number ONE Blockbuster Business and Career Strategy for 2012!
To arrange your conversation, call Dr. Arlene at 310-443-4277. You will receive her book WIN Without Competing!: Career Success the Right Fit Way. The appointment must be arranged on or before May 20th and take place before May 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment